Canandaiguas Annual Open House
The Canandaigua Store had another successful Annual Open House. This could not be accomplished if it wasn’t for the hard work from everyone at the Canandaigua branch. Customers enjoyed everything from equipment to cupcakes!
Some of the products that were on display
- A Nitro 5250 Miller Sprayer with CNH’s Y drop product attachment was displayed. This is a new addition to the application equipment line.
- A Claas 370T rake was on display, thats was recently purchased David Smart.
- Claas 880 Jaguar harvestor
- A Landpride RCR1872 mower. A Krause Gladiator and a 25’ packer, C/IH DC102 mower conditioner, Chandler Spreader, Case SR175 Skidsteer , C/IH 75C tractor and a Maxxum 150 tractor.
- Tanks and a selection of pumps and assorted parts were also on display
What hungry farmer does not enjoy pancakes?
We know about 450-500 that do.
Tractor cupcakes too!
Along with the many conversations, some the topics were last years drought and how we are all hoping that this years weather will be better. The commodity and milk prices and how they are going to affect purchasing this year, fingers crossed. Of course the equipment that was on display was also in discussion.
Service manager, Chris Stewart talked with customers about bringing in their equipment for service while GPS specialist, John Rider had a display that not only included the GPS systems but our new planter row unit meter tester.