Monroe Tractor’s Branch Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the local branch, including service, parts and sales, and assist the branch in achieving goals of customer satisfaction, safety, profitability, process improvement and growth. The Manager will communicate and partner with all departments within the branch to spearhead continuous improvement and consistent practices, maximizing overall sales volume and profitability. This person will be responsible for the acquisition and development of accounts, communication across departments and increasing market share.
• Create and maintain a professional environment that supports Our Company’s Vision, Values and Culture.
• Oversee performance of all Service and Parts Departments activities and meet branch benchmarks.
• Reduce costs and drive profitability in all areas related to both Service and Parts Departments.
• Know the market and anticipate the needs of current and prospective customers.
• Continuously improve customer satisfaction.
• Forecast, quantify and analyze performance to support company and branch goals.
• Grow and develop the customer base through support and implementation of all program initiatives and through customer relationships.
• Fully develop accounts considering the full line of products that Our Company represents.
• The individual will possess great problem solving and strategic thinking abilities, adaptability, initiative, innovation, dependability, interpersonal skills, visionary leadership, orientation to customer service, willingness to provide organizational support, and display attention to detail. • The individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong project and change management skills, along with an orientation to teamwork, keen business acumen, and good cost consciousness are all required traits. • This individual should demonstrate analytical and technical skills.
• The individual must show sound judgment and follow all safety and security provisions set forth by the company.
• 7+ years related service management experience required to be considered
• 3+ years of outside sales experience and “multi-line” sales experience
** MUST have experience managing construction equipment dealership or branch **
Competitive salary and bonus opportunities Health, dental and vision coverage Company paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Insurance 401(k) with company match, ESOP Paid Vacation, sick and holidays
Background and drug testing required; applicant must have clean driving record.
As we seek new ways to add value for our customers and employees, we need talented individuals who will continue to grow our company. If you are ready to join the best team you’ll ever find, email your resume today.
Don’t have a resume? Fill out an application here. Once completed, please email to email@example.com or fax (585)334-0001.