The Administrative Assistant is accountable to the store manager and appropriate corporate staff. Interacts professionally with customers, and co-workers at all levels in person and over the telephone.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative and secretarial functions to support the Store Manager and the Sales, Parts and Service Departments.
- Greet customers, answer telephone and direct to appropriate department.
- Process Store mail daily.
- Complete daily cash edit and ROA, make deposits.
- Send invoices, cash receipts.
- Reconcile petty cash and parts drawer daily.
- Compile weekly store payroll.
- Complete new employee orientation for all new hires.
- Maintain leave records for all store personnel.
- Maintain files of appropriate documents.
- Buy and maintain supplies.
- Help reconcile parts department documents
Administrative Sales Department Assistance:
- Enter whole goods orders as directed by store manager.
- Issue purchase orders as needed.
- Reconcile invoices with orders/send payables to corporate.
- Initiate whole goods transfer and do billing.
- Enter commissions on SAS as directed by store manager.
- Maintain equipment locator service file of used equipment.
- Produce necessary correspondence as requested.
- Invoice Equipment
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, bonus’ and benefits including health, dental, life, long term disability and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must successfully pass a background check and drug test.