- Managing the day to day operations of the sales, parts, service and rental departments
- Build and maintain relations with current and new customers
Abilities and Skills:
- solid heavy equipment background
- develop annual objectives and expense budgets for branch
- reduce costs and drive profitability in all areas related to sales, parts, service and rental.
- measure allowances on trade-ins and insure that the target gross and net operating profits are met.
- a natural leader, positive, motivated and have the highest level of ethical standards
- superior verbal and written communication skills
- strong organizational skills
- excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- follow company policies and procedures
- valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Experience and Education:
- 5 years in equipment dealership
- minimum 3 years management experience
Competitive salary and bonus. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k with match, ESOP, company paid Life Insurance as well as Short and Long Term disability. Paid vacation, sick and holidays.
Background and drug test required.
Send resume today to work at a great company! We will be watching!