District Sales Manager- Construction
Monroe Tractor is well-known and respected construction and agriculture equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking a District Sales Manager for our Albany, NY location. This position is an outside sales and customer support role that requires travel to multiple customer work sites on a daily basis.
The District Sales Manager is a professional sales manager position in which one is required to sell, rent, lease new and used construction machinery to both an OEM & aftermarket customer base by establishing long lasting customer relationships, customer equipment management, and resolving customer product issues. You will be expected to help increase the sales, profit and productivity of each customer by offering large capital construction equipment within the Albany, Schenectady, Fulton and Montgomery counties.
Job requirements include:
- Prior experience in the heavy construction equipment and/or agriculture industry is a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Strong independent work ethic, able to manage a team to achieve individual as well as branch goals
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time & territory management
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long term disability and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, be able to lift 75lbs, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.