Parts Shipping/Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Entry level parts department job
- Off-load and check in parts orders. Verify for accuracy and notify manager of inaccuracies/damage on parts receiving
- Replenish stock and route parts for shop and/or special orders.
- Notify appropriate parties upon parts arrival
- Prepare and ship orders and transfers on a daily basis
- Coordinate and pull parts returns/claims
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Ensure cleanliness of the parts department by disposing of used boxes and trash, sweeping floors, and dusting parts bins daily.
- Assist parts counter people in filling customer orders.
- Back-up parts counter both on the phone and on counter with excess traffic.
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, be able to lift 50lbs, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.