Parts Technician Job Summary
The Parts Technician will have a hand in all aspects of the parts department including inventory control (shipping/receiving, obsolescence control, parts turnover, stock order efficiencies, etc.), preparing departmental budgets, key performance indicators, marketing and selling parts to successfully achieve financial targets. The position requires a friendly disposition with the ability to interact with a broad base of customers.
Parts Technician Job requirements include:
- Some mechanical knowledge
- Interact with walk-in and call-in customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Look-up, order, and invoice parts for both customers and the service department
- Load and unload trucks, check in and shelve parts orders
- Take ownership of merchandising and maintaining the showroom area
- Provide and encourage a culture of personal development and career advancement
- Other responsibilities based on experience
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, successfully pass a background check and drug test.