Product Support Representative- Agriculture
Monroe Tractor is well-known and respected construction and agriculture equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking a Product Support Representative for our Vermont territory. This position is an outside sales and customer support role that requires travel to multiple customer work sites on a daily basis.
The Product Support Sales Representative (PSR) is a professional technical sales position in which one is required to market parts & service to both an OEM & aftermarket customer base by establishing long lasting customer relationships, assist in customer equipment management, and resolving customer product issues. Address any customer complaints or concerns and come up with acceptable solutions. You will be expected to help increase the sales, profit and productivity of each customer by offering the customer parts and service support in order to be the one stop shop for all of their agricultural equipment needs.
Job requirements include:
- Prior experience in heavy agricultural equipment OR strong mechanical background/aptitude is a plus
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team to achieve individual as well as branch goals
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time & territory management
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long term disability and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, be able to lift 75lbs, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.