Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic Summary
The Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic is an experienced technician in the heavy equipment industry. The technician will be required to have mechanical expertise; including diesel, to support the needs of the branch in a professional, safe and timely manner. You will be performing maintenance services, including repairs for diesel run equipment.
Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic requirements include:
- Prior experience in the heavy construction equipment and/or agriculture industry OR strong mechanical background/aptitude.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time
- Computer skills
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing electrical and hydraulic systems and components
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug test.