Service Technician- Agriculture
Monroe Tractor is well-known and respected construction and agriculture equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking a Service Technician for our Binghamton, NY location.
The Service Technician is an experienced technician in the heavy equipment industry. The technician will be required to have mechanical expertise; including diesel, to support the needs of the branch in a professional, safe and timely manner. You will be performing maintenance services, including repairs.
Job requirements include:
- Prior experience in the heavy construction equipment and/or agriculture industry OR strong mechanical background/aptitude.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long term disability and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, be able to lift 75lbs, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.