Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic – Agriculture
Monroe Tractor is a well-known and respected Agricultural and Construction equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking to add a Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic for our Canandaigua, NY location.
The Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic needs to be an experienced technician in the agriculture and/or heavy equipment industry. The technician will be required to have mechanical expertise, to support the needs of the branch in a professional, safe and timely manner. You will be performing maintenance services, including repairs on various lines of agricultural equipment.
Job requirements include:
- Prior experience in the agriculture industry OR strong mechanical & diesel background/aptitude.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, tech incentives, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, tool allowance. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, be able to lift 75lbs, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.