Monroe Tractor is well-known and respected construction and agriculture equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking a Service Technician for our Batavia, NY location.
The Service Technician is an experienced technician in the heavy equipment industry. The technician will be required to have mechanical expertise; including diesel, to support the needs of the branch in a professional, safe and timely manner. You will be performing maintenance services, including repairs for diesel run equipment.
Job requirements include:
- Prior experience in the heavy construction equipment and/or agriculture industry OR strong mechanical background/aptitude.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time
- Computer skills
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long/short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record, and successfully pass a background check and drug test.