Sitewatch/Telematics and Warranty Administrator
Monroe Tractor is a well-known and respected construction and agriculture equipment dealer with locations in Upstate New York and New England. We are seeking a Sitewatch and Warranty Dates Administrator for our corporate location in Henrietta, NY. This position is an office based liaison role between sales and service teams coordinating with all branches.
Monroe Tractor is seeking a Sitewatch and Warranty Administrator in the Henrietta, NY area with approximately 2 years of experience in the Heavy Equipment Industry. This will be a fast-paced position that requires excellent communication and organizational abilities. This individual should have a proven record of interacting with many co-workers via telephone and email to create and maintain a database of machine records. Also, they should be able to provide and promote best practices in all branches while continuously seeking ways for improving our company’s ability to track and perform warranty repairs and our customer’s and rental fleet’s machines maintenance records to deliver the industries best service.
Job requirements include:
- Managing warranty data utilizing our business system, and tracking all types of warranty still available on customers and rental fleet machines.
- Managing the Case Sitewatch (satellite telematics) system to add notification reminders to proactively conduct routine maintenance services on machines.
- Communicating with our Sales and Service teams at all branches of all processes relating to warranty life cycle of machines.
- Entering machine receiving inspection reports into our business system and communicate with Monroe Tractors departments on when and how to follow up with customers for future services and repairs.
- Assist various locations with processing new unit orders and receiving/inputting new inventory into the MT business system.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long/short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must successfully pass a background check and drug test.