The Yard Person will work under the supervision of the Service Manager. The Yard Person will perform specific tasks associated with the cleaning of equipment and maintenance of company facilities. Including using pressure washer and steam cleaner to wash equipment. Performing detailed cleaning of purchased equipment before delivery. Moving equipment from one location to another as needed. Changing out attachments on new and rental equipment. Picking up and delivering parts using company vehicle. Ordering supplies needed for wash rack and keeping area clean of debris.
Job requirements include:
- Possess good communication skills- oral & written.
- Ability to work well with co-workers, and customers to perform your duties in a safe manner.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Possession of a current and valid driver license with a motor vehicle record that meets the insurance requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Operating equipment, forklift and delivery truck
- Forklift certified a plus
Monroe Tractor provides its dedicated employees with competitive compensation, commission, bonus and benefits including health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurances. 401K match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Applicant must have a clean driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug test.