Customer had a system from another manufacturer and was unsatisfied with the results. First and foremost they wanted to have straight rows.
The first thing to solve for was proving that our equipment would deliver straight rows. Precision Farming Specialist, Seth Conway, started with a single machine and proved that straight rows weren’t a problem. Since that solution, they have updated their tillage and Planters to have RTK/CORS guidance.
“We also introduced several Field IQ control systems. They are one of the first customers under our tutelage to spread fertilizer and lime using variable rate and prescription maps,” explains Seth
- Trimble FM750 and Field IQ with variable rate capability with a Rawson PAR 40 drive on a GVM Prowler Spreader
- Trimble FM-750 in Steiger tractor for tillage
- Trimble FM-1000 with Intuicom RTK Bridge in John Deere MFWD tractor to plant and drill
- Trimble FM-1000 in Steiger with Intuicom RTK Bridge Quad Trac for strip tillage
- Trimble FM-1000 in Steiger with Intuicom RTK Bridge for planting with Field IQ for fertilizer control
- Pro 600 with Yield Mapping capabilities in CASE IH combine