Our team at Monroe Tractor is doing our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through no-contact, on-site service.
Requesting on-site service:
No face-to-face contact is required. All communication can be done through phone or email.
- Contact your local Monroe Tractor service department to book an appointment.
- Make arrangements regarding the location of your vehicleand keys if applicable.
- Inform our service department as to what repairs or services need to be performed.
- Make financial arrangements with our service department at that time.
- We can email or mail your receipt, whichever you prefer.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Social distance: Minimizing contact between our team and our customers.
- Clean hands: Washing our hands with soap or sanitizer often.
- Sanitized surfaces: Wiping down surfaces with sanitizer when we are done.
For questions or concerns, please contact your local servicedepartment.