AFS Connect™ Steiger Series
Every day in the agricultural industry brings fresh obstacles and prospects. To tackle these, you need a dependable, powerful machine that sets the benchmark for high-horsepower tractors. For almost 70 years, Steiger series tractors have been aiding producers like you to reap the most from their labor in challenging conditions. Boasting more strength, efficiency and comfort than its competitors, plus the integrated AFS Connect system, we can help you to discover new methods to boost your yield and ROI, while cutting down on fuel consumption, hours of labor and stress.
Connectivity & Support
No matter the distance, you can stay connected to your AFS Connect Steiger tractor. With AFS Connect, you can keep tabs on your Steiger tractor from a remote location, and easily exchange data with your trusted partners. AFS Connect Steiger sets a new benchmark for how connectivity and productivity can benefit your farm. Plus, all new AFS Connect Steiger tractors include a subscription to AFS Connect, so you can easily view the data you collect.
Fuel-Efficient Engines That Maximize Power
- Up to 692 peak-horesepower
- 8.7- and 12.9-liter engines with FPT technology provide power and leading fuel efficiency
- Up to 14 percent power growth to maximize performance in the toughest conditions.
- SCR only technology provides simplified emission compliance.
- Exclusive engine brake option
- 600-hour oil change interval
- Patented Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) only meets Tier 4 B/Final emissions standards
- No engine regeneration is required, so you can stay up and running all day long.
- SCR-only solution continues to perform in the field with hundreds of thousands of engines in operation and counting.
"*" indicates required fields